05 night 06 days Kathmandu Nagarkot Dhulikhel Package:
- The colorful / historical / cultural city of Kathmandu
- Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath
- Kathmandu durbar square, one of historical palace complexes with living goddess Kumari
- Nagarot, a famous hillstop
- One day trekking exploring the scenes of beautiful mountains / hills / villages
- Dhulikhel, the landscapes, mountains
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu.
Arrival at the Tribhuwan International airport, pick up by office representatives and transfer to the hotel in Thamel. Thamel is around 13 kms from the international airport and it takes around 20 minutes to drive from the airport to thamel. IF there is no traffic jam (which often is there inside Kathmandu) , it will be even faster to reach thamel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
The sightseeing in Kathmandu on this day includes sightseeing in Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu durbar square etc. After breakfast on this day, leave for sightseeing inside Kathmandu. All the sightseeing spots you are going to visit today are World heritage sites. Drive first to Pashupatinath, The greatest temple and one of the four major destination for Hindu people of India and Nepal, after finishing Pashupatinath Temple, visit Boudhanath. Boudhanath Stupa is Nepal’s greatest stupa and is one of the biggest in Asia.
Monkey temple is located on a hill stop and is one of the oldest stupas in Kathmandu and the history of which is related to the creation of Kathmandu valley. After Monkey temple (swayambhunath Stupa ) , drive short to the Kathmandu Durbar Square and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathamndu to Nagarkot.
Drive from Kathmandu to Bhaktapur durbar square. Sightseeing in Bhaktapur durbar Square and further drive to Nagarkot for overnight stay. The way to Nagarkot passes all the way along the hills. The way have a lot of turns, almost 80 turns altogether while each of the turn will bring you a spectacular view of the landscapes, rice fields. Overnight in Nagarkot.
Day 04: Trekking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel.
Early morning, wake up for sunrise view in Nagarkot. In clear weather, the view from Nagarkot as seen the sunrise is panoramic, which strikes the mountain just lying in front of you. After breakfast, start hiking to Dhulikhel, the way passes through forests, villages giving you a short glimpse of trekking experience in Nepal. Overnight in Dhulikhel.
Day 05: Drive from Dhulikhel to Kathmandu.
Drive back to Kathmandu through the country road passing through landscapes, fields, cities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure.
Cost starts from: (Minimum group size 2 pax)
|INR 7680/- per person
||US $ 213/- per person
- 03 nights accommodation in Kathmandu
- 1 night accommodation in Nagarkot
- 1 night accommodation in Dhulikhel
- All accommodation with breakfast
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis only
- 1 day trekking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel
- All land transfers as above
- English speaking driver
- Guide for trekking time
- Sightseeing as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for groups containing 10 pax or more ( optional )